Well, here it is! -The blog I promised I would do is finally getting it’s start. Let’s get down to business.
Why should you read this blog?
- You’re a family member and totally obligated. Remember, there will be a quiz!
- You’re a friend and/or fellow designer and I’ve twisted your arm.
- You might be slightly entertained. Just remember the humor tends to be a bit sarcastic.
- Hopefully, both you and I will learn some valuable information that can help in our crafting and designing lives.
What do you plan on blogging about?
- Design in all its shapes and forms
- Needlework, quilting, jewelry, glass, and various other obsessions
- Travel – it’s an obsession that I periodically partake of and you, dear reader, will have to put up with it.
- Food - I have an obsessively large collection of cookbooks and sometimes enjoy actually cooking from them!
Why did you name this blog “Following the Muses”?
- As you can see from the above list, I don’t exactly have one area of specialty.
- I appear to have an especially low tolerance of boredom.
- I can’t just pick out one muse. I like them all. People always say they are following “their” muse. What about the others?
Until next time,